Friday, February 28, 2014

If you didn't know...

Emmylou is sort of a ham :)
(and she thinks everyone is her best friend!)
especially when she is in her own environment...
^This cute little guy stayed with us for a couple hours the other day, while his mom went to a midwife appointment. And Emmy just showered him with love. He was a good sport! But I had to say "No more hugs!" a few times, for his sake.



Lately, when we see kids at the store (or out our front window), Emmy says "Friends?" very sweetly, and I tell her that yes they are her friends. When we talk about going to Mops or to caregroup or to church, Emmy says "Kids! Friends!" She has quite a few names she can list of all her favorite friends. (And I have to be very careful if there's a baby in the room, because Emmy will be on a mission to snuggle the baby.)

She also tells me she wants her "Coat!" often these days. But it's just so cold! We're all ready for Spring.There's so much to look forward with Emmy in the warmer weather! 

It is so fun as she is learning to talk, and learning to understand the world around her more and more. I feel like I have this fun little companion with me all day. We talk about friends and family, farm animals and food, and babies and even Jesus, all day long:)

No comments:

Post a Comment