Friday, April 26, 2013

Emmy turned 9 months old  last week. We can hardly believe it! I've been telling people that this is my favorite stage so far. She is so fun and interactive. This week, I tried for the first time to take her to a playground nearby. She LOVED it. She squealed with delight to climb through tunnels and go down the slide on my lap. She especially loved checking out all the other kids running around.

Bron was a little jealous that he missed out on all the cuteness, so we met him during his lunch break the next day and we walked to another playground close to his office. We love having him so close!


Another fun thing for me this week- we filled our freezer with lots of meat from a nearby farm! It was their Spring sale, so we stocked up for until the next sale in 6months or so. Emmy played contentedly by herself in her playpen for almost a whole hour while I separated ground turkey into 1 pound portions. It's funny how a quiet moment to focus on an activity like this can be so satisfying and pleasant, hehe. And it's so nice to have it frozen and ready for meals. One less thing to think about.



1 comment:

  1. I love getting these snapshots of your everyday lives - especially if they include that little cutey.......... Bron, of course :)

    ReplyDelete